Create Selling List [eBay]
To create a new Selling List in Salestio navigate to the Selling Lists tab and click the 'Add Selling List' button.
In the new window, you will see the form that allows you to configure the settings of the new Selling List. The following configuration fields are available.
- Name of selling list — the name of the Selling List, and how it will be represented across the application. A good practice is to use the name of the selected collection, the marketplace, or some specific setting. The main thing is that the name is descriptive enough for you to recognize what's inside.
- eBay Account — eBay account connected to the Selling List.
- Mode — mode is used in the Selling List. Based on the mode Selling List uses different behavior to add products. Available modes:
- Product mode — you can select multiple products from the Shopify store and include them into the Selling List. These products will stay on the list until you do not remove them.
Collections mode — you can select multiple Shopify collections that will be connected to the Selling List. All products from these collections will be added to the Selling List. In this mode, Salestio automatically adds and removes Shopify products in/from Selling List.
If 'Automatically export new products to eBay' is checked, the application will export these products to the eBay marketplace.
- Selling Categories (Collections) — are shown if the selected mode is "Collections". To add Collections, click the 'Select collections' button. It will show you the list of available collections from your Shopify store. Added Collections are displayed with checkboxes. It allows you to add and remove the collection after they were selected in the Selling List.
- Marketplace — a marketplace where products from the Selling List will be exported to. The selling list can be connected to a single marketplace only. In this list, you can see all marketplaces available on eBay
- Selling profiles — a set of rules used to export Shopify Products to eBay, define price and qty settings, description display, etc. Some profiles might be displayed only after the eBay account and eBay marketplace are added.
- Global Selling Profile — settings related to QTY, Price, and other general parts of listings. It's possible to edit the setting or add a new group. The 'Default' Global Profile is automatically created.
eBay Selling Profile — settings related only to eBay, like Listing Type, Listing Duration, Item Dimensions to calculate shipping. eBay Profile also includes the Creation Profile. So, make sure that all products added to the Selling List have their category mapping defined in the correspondent Creation Profile. To create new eBay-related settings, you should go to "Profiles" tab in the app.
It is possible to configure eBay Profile-related settings right in the Selling List. Select "Don't use saved Template" and fill out the form.
- eBay Description template — settings that pass the Item Description to eBay. A default Description template with simple settings is added after you add your eBay account to Salestio. You can also edit this one or create a new one with the needed data.
- Business Policy — a set of rules that define available Payment options, Shipping, and Return Policies for buyers. Business Policies can be added to your eBay account. Business Policies are available depending on the selected marketplace. Click "Refresh Business Policies" to make sure that recently added policies on eBay appear.
- Payment Policy — the policy where you specify how buyers can pay you - through PayPal, for instance
- Return Policy — the policy where you specify whether or not you accept returns. If you do accept returns, including how long a buyer has to return an item and who pays for return postage.
- Shipping Policy — the policy where you specify your dispatch time, the delivery services you offer, and P&P costs
Based on the selected Selling List mode, the way to add products and select collections vary.
In a Collections mode, the list of assigned collections can be changed only by editing the Selling List settings. After you create a Selling List with a Collection mode, Salestio might need some time to show you the list of all products in the Selling List. It depends on how many items you have in the selected Collection. Right after the Selling List is created, you will see a screen like this. Just give Salestio a couple of minutes and Selling Products will appear on this page.
In Product mode, products can be added and removed by the management of the Selling List products page.