Global Profiles [eBay]
Global Profile contains the settings related to any of the supported channels (like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy). These profiles can be shared between different connected channels.
To create a new Global Profile, navigate to the 'Profiles' menu, switch to the 'Global Profiles' tab, and click the 'Add Global Profile' button.
Every account automatically includes the 'Default' profile that can be modified if needed.
The following fields are present on the Global profile creation form
- Name — This name will be shown across Salestio as the representation of this configuration settings group. Please enter a name that helps you identify this global profile among others. A couple of examples: "Less than 10 products, x2 price", "Single product, 20% discount"
- Item QTY mode
- Single — the application will export a single item (QTY = 1) to eBay. In this case, Salestio will not do any QTY synchronization. If Shopify product gets 0 QTY, eBay item will still be available in “1” QTY.
- Product QTY — Salestio will export the exact value of QTY from Shopify Product to eBay. If Shopify product QTY is changed, eBay product qty will also be updated.
- Not more than
- Shopify Product QTY = 5, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 4.
- Shopify Product QTY = 3, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 3.
- Shopify Product QTY = 0, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 0.
- Custom QTY — Salestio will export the exactly defined values of items to eBay. No automatic QTY synchronization is performed In this mode. When Shopify product is not in stock, eBay items will still be available for sale with the defined QTY.
- Metafields — Salesito allows exporting the QTY value from the specified metafield on the Product or Variation page in Shopify.
- Price Templates — allows the selection of a pre-configured template for more flexible control over prices. Select your template in the field that appears. Check out the Price Template article to find out how to set one up.
- Item QTY Value
- Custom QTY — the custom value of QTY will be transferred to eBay without syncing to the Shopify product stock
- Not more than — the value of QTY transferred to eBay will be equal or less to the specific value but also not more than available QTY in Shopify Product
- Metafield Qty — the specified metafield where the QTY value is taken from
- Use Warehouse
- Warehouse — the specified location where the quantities data is taken from
- Price mode
- Product — Shopify product price will be used as the base price for the eBay item (if you need to increase the price, please take a look into the Price ratio)
- Custom — custom-defined price. Please note all products will be exported with this price value
- Metafields — Salesito allows exporting the QTY Price value from the specified metafield on the Product or Variation page in Shopify.
- Price Value
- Metafield Price — the specified metafield where the Price value is taken from
- Price Ratio
- Shopify Product Price: 10€, Price modification: 1.2, eBay Price = 10*1.2 = 12€
- Shopify Product Price: $5, Price modification: 0.80, eBay Price = 5*0.8 = $4