Global Profiles [eBay]
Global Profile contains the settings related to any of the supported channels (like Amazon, eBay). These profiles can be shared between different connected channels.
To create a new Global Profile, navigate to the 'Profiles' menu, switch to the 'Global Profiles' tab, and click the 'Add Global Profile' button.
Every account automatically includes the 'Default' profile that can be modified if needed.
The following fields are present on the Global profile creation form
- Name — This name will be shown across Salestio as the representation of this configuration settings group. Please enter a name that helps you identify this global profile among others. A couple of examples: "Less than 10 products, x2 price", "Single product, 20% discount"
- Item QTY mode — settings used for QTY updates when exporting Shopify Product to eBay. Available modes:
- Single — the application will export a single item (QTY = 1) to eBay. In this case, Salestio will not do any QTY synchronization. If Shopify product gets 0 QTY, eBay item will still be available in “1” QTY.
- Product QTY — Salestio will export the exact value of QTY from Shopify Product to eBay. If Shopify product QTY is changed, eBay product qty will also be updated.
- Not more than — Salestio will export Shopify product QTY to eBay if it is not more than defined QTY. Otherwise, custom QTY will be exported. This mode is supported in quantity synchronization. Change in Shopify product QTY will modify eBay Item QTY. Examples:
- Shopify Product QTY = 5, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 4.
- Shopify Product QTY = 3, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 3.
- Shopify Product QTY = 0, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. eBay Product QTY = 0.
- Custom QTY — Salestio will export the exactly defined values of items to eBay. No automatic QTY synchronization is performed In this mode. When Shopify product is not in stock, eBay items will still be available for sale with the defined QTY.
- Metafields — Salesito allows exporting the QTY value from the specified metafield on the Product or Variation page in Shopify.
- Item QTY Value (for "Custom QTY" and "Not more than ..." modes)
- Custom QTY — the custom value of QTY will be transferred to eBay without syncing to the Shopify product stock
- Not more than — the value of QTY transferred to eBay will be equal or less to the specific value but also not more than available QTY in Shopify Product
- Metafield Qty — the specified metafield where the QTY value is taken from
- Use Warehouse — when selected, allows using the specified location to sync products quantities
- Warehouse — the specified location where the quantities data is taken from
- Price mode — option defines the type of the Shopify price field used by the app to export the product to the eBay channel. Available modes:
- Product — Shopify product price will be used as the base price for the eBay item (if you need to increase the price, please take a look into the Price ratio)
- Custom — custom-defined price. Please note all products will be exported with this price value
- Metafields — Salesito allows exporting the QTY Price value from the specified metafield on the Product or Variation page in Shopify.
- Price Value (only for "Custom" mode) — the value used with the "Custom" price mode. This value will be used as the eBay item price
- Metafield Price — the specified metafield where the Price value is taken from
- Price Ratio — multiplicator value used during exporting product to eBay. This mode multiplies the Shopify product prices by price modification to calculate the final price for the eBay Item. Examples:
- Shopify Product Price: 10€, Price modification: 1.2, eBay Price = 10*1.2 = 12€
- Shopify Product Price: $5, Price modification: 0.80, eBay Price = 5*0.8 = $4
Important! Make sure the Global Profile is not used in any Selling List. Otherwise, Salestio will not allow to delete it.
If you still want to delete the Global Profile, firstly remove it from the associated Selling List.