Overwrite Product data in Selling List
Salestio allows sending custom product data to Amazon. This feature might be useful if you want to customize stock and price for the separate products that you link to Amazon.
Note: If you would like to set custom stock and price rules when sending (linking) products to Amazon, please check the Salestio Synchronization guide.
Follow the next steps to send custom data to Amazon:
- Create the Selling List.
- Add products to the Selling List.
- Click the Overwrite Data link.
- Add Stock and/or Price values.
Note 1: After the modified stock and price are sent to Amazon they are NOT displayed in the Selling List. They will be displayed only on the Overwrite Data form.
Note 2: If the currency of your Shopify store and the targeted Amazon marketplace is different, the price value added to the Overwrite form is in the targeted marketplace currency.
- Submit the form by clicking "Save".
- Select the modified products and click Send to Amazon if products have not yet been linked.
- Select the modified products and click Update QTY, Update Price or Update QTY and Price under the More actions dropdown.
Edit Overwrite data
When you need to edit the data added to the "Overwrite form", go back to the Selling List, find the product, and modify overwrites. Save the form.
Remember to run Price and/or QTY Update after the values are modified.
Delete Overwrite data
When you need to edit the data added to the "Overwrite form", go back to the Selling List, find the product, and remove the values from the overwritten fields. Save the form.
Remember to run Price and/or QTY Update after the values are removed.
Please check this video with the full explanation and examples