Global Profile contains settings related to any of the supported channels (like Amazon, ebay). These profiles could be shared between different connected channels.
For creating a new Global Profile, navigate to the menu "Profiles", switch to tab "Global Profiles" and click on the button "Add Global Profile"
Every account automaticly includes the "Default" profile that could be modified if needed.
The following fields are present on the Global profile creation form
- Name — This name will be shown across Salestio as the representation of this configuration settings group. Please enter a name that could help identify this global profile across others. A couple of examples: "Less than 10 products, x2 price", "Single product, 20% discount"
- Item QTY mode — settings used for QTY during exported Shopify Product to Amazon. Available modes:
- Single — the application will export to amazon a single item (QTY = 1). In this case, the Salestio will not do any QTY synchronization. If Shopify product gets 0 QTY, amazon item still will be available in “1” QTY.
- Product QTY — Salestio will export to amazon exactly the value of QTY from Shopify Product. If Shopify product QTY will be changed, amazon product qty will also be updated.
- Not more than — Salestio will export to amazon Shopify product QTY if it is not more that defined QTY. Otherwise, custom QTY will be exported. This mode is supported in quantity synchronization. Change in Shopify product QTY will modify Amazon Item QTY. Examples:
- Shopify Product QTY = 5, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 4.
- Shopify Product QTY = 3, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 3.
- Shopify Product QTY = 0, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 0.
- Custom QTY — Salestio will export to amazon exactly defined the values of items. With this mode, no automatic QTY synchronization was performed. When Shopify product doesn’t have stock, amazon item still will be available for sale with defined QTY
- Item QTY Value (for modes "Custom QTY" and "Not more than ...")
- Custom QTY — the custom value of QTY will be transferred to amazon without connection to the Shopify product stock
- Not more than — the value of QTY transferred to amazon will be equal or less to specific value but also not more than available QTY in Shopify Product
- Price mode — option defined type of Shopify price field used by the app for exporting the product to the amazon channel. Available modes:
- Product — Shopify product price will be used as the base price for amazon item (if you need to increase the price, please take a look into the Price ratio)
- Custom — custom defined price. Please notice all products will be exported with this price value.
- Price Value (only for "Custom" mode) — the value used with "Custom" price mode. This value will be used as Amazon item price
- Price Ratio — multiplicator value used during exporting product to amazon. For calculated final Amazon Item Price module multiple Shopify product prices by price modification. Examples:
- Shopify Product Price: 10€, Price modification: 1.2, Amazon Price = 10*1.2 = 12€
- Shopify Product Price: $5, Price modification: 0.80, Amazon Price = 5*0.8 = $4