Global Profile contains the settings related to any of the supported channels (like Amazon, eBay). These profiles can be shared between different connected channels.
To create a new Global Profile, navigate to the 'Profiles' menu, switch to the 'Global Profiles' tab, and click the 'Add Global Profile' button.
Every account automatically includes the 'Default' profile that can be modified if needed.
The following fields are present on the Global profile creation form
- Name — This name will be shown across Salestio as the representation of this configuration settings group. Please enter a name that could help identify this global profile across others. A couple of examples: "Less than 10 products, x2 price", "Single product, 20% discount"
- Item QTY mode — settings used for QTY updates when exporting Shopify Product to Amazon. Available modes:
- Single — the application will export a single item (QTY = 1) to Amazon. In this case, Salestio will not do any QTY synchronization. If Shopify product gets 0 QTY, Amazon item will still be available in “1” QTY.
- Product QTY — Salestio will export the exact value of QTY from Shopify Product to Amazon. If Shopify product QTY is changed, Amazon product qty will also be updated.
- Not more than — Salestio will export Shopify product QTY to Amazon if it is not more than defined QTY. Otherwise, custom QTY will be exported. This mode is supported in quantity synchronization. Change in Shopify product QTY will modify Amazon Item QTY. Examples:
- Shopify Product QTY = 5, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 4.
- Shopify Product QTY = 3, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 3.
- Shopify Product QTY = 0, Profile “No more than custom QTY” value = 4. Amazon Product QTY = 0.
- Custom QTY — Salestio will export the exactly defined values of items to Amazon. No automatic QTY synchronization is performed In this mode. When Shopify product is not in stock, Amazon items will still be available for sale with the defined QTY.
- Item QTY Value (for "Custom QTY" and "Not more than ..." modes)
- Custom QTY — the custom value of QTY will be transferred to amazon without connection to the Shopify product stock
- Not more than — the value of QTY transferred to amazon will be equal or less to the specific value but also not more than available QTY in Shopify Product
- Price mode — option defines the type of the Shopify price field used by the app to export the product to the Amazon channel. Available modes:
- Product — Shopify product price will be used as the base price for the Amazon item (if you need to increase the price, please take a look into the Price ratio)
- Custom — custom-defined price. Please note all products will be exported with this price value.
- Price Value (only for "Custom" mode) — the value used with the "Custom" price mode. This value will be used as the Amazon item price
- Price Ratio — multiplicator value used during exporting product to Amazon. This mode multiplies the Shopify product prices by price modification to calculate the final price for the Amazon Item. Examples:
- Shopify Product Price: 10€, Price modification: 1.2, Amazon Price = 10*1.2 = 12€
- Shopify Product Price: $5, Price modification: 0.80, Amazon Price = 5*0.8 = $4
Important! Make sure the Global Profile is not used in any Selling List. Otherwise, Salestio will not allow to delete it.
If you still want to delete the Global Profile, firstly remove it from the associated Selling List.