eBay Order Details in Salestio
eBay orders imported into Salestio are displayed under the Orders tab. All orders are displayed as a list. To view the details of any order just click on the order row.
A new page will show you an overview of all eBay Order details. The data displayed on the order page are very similar to the data that are shown on the Shopify Orders page.
- Order Details — located in the top right corner of the page. This block shows general information about the eBay order. It includes marketplace, account, time of sale, and last time when the order was updated.
- Customer — information about the customer who placed an eBay order. It includes name, email, billing, and shipping address. Please note in most cases eBay doesn’t show you private customer email. Instead, it shows the eBay email address assigned to the customer and order.
- Order number — shown as a header on the page. It is the eBay order number that you can use for further tracking of the eBay order.
- Order Items — located below the order number and shows products in the orders. In addition to the title, every ordered item includes an ASIN number and SKU code. It also shows the information about purchased QTY, Price, and total purchase cost for every position.
- Order Status & Order Total — output the current status of the eBay order. It also includes product cost, shipping cost, and taxes if available. Possible statuses:
- Paid — order is paid on eBay and the order can be fulfilled
- Shipped — order is shipped to the customer
- Incomplete — order is not yet complete on eBay, you should wait for the shipment of the order before it gets finalized and paid on eBay
- Refunded — order is canceled/refunded
- Partially Shipped — order contains multiple items, some of the items have not yet been shipped
- Logs — shows detailed logs related to the eBay order import into Salestio and orders imported into the Shopify Order section (if applicable). The order statuses are separated by the date when the action happens.