Add Amazon Account to Salestio
To use Salestio — Shopify Amazon Integration you need to add your Amazon account to the app.
Salestio gives you the possibility to add more than one Amazon account. So if you have more than one Amazon account, you can add and use them both.
To use Salestio, you need to have a Professional Amazon account.
Please check the following video to see how it can be done or follow the steps below:
To add your account, please follow our steps.
Navigate to the Amazon account section inside the application and click the 'Add Account' button.
- Give a name to your account in Salestio. It will be displayed inside Salestio so that you could easily distinguish between the accounts in case you add multiple accounts.
- Select the Region, and check the connected marketplaces. Make sure to check only those marketplaces that are activated in your Seller Central. Otherwise, it might generate errors in the future.
If you are connecting a Vendor Central account, make sure to select the Vendor Central checkbox
Please keep in mind that Salestio only supports order synchronization for Vendor Central accounts right now
- Make sure to check and read our data protection policy and click the “Add Account” button.
In the next step, you will be redirected to your Seller (Vendor) Central account to confirm Salestio permissions. Review and confirm.
- If the Amazon tab does not appear, click on the "Log in to Amazon and give access to the application" link and follow the instructions in your account.
- Go back to Salestio and click the Ok button to confirm the account addition.