Overview of Amazon Inventory
The Amazon Inventory page of Salestio Shopify Amazon integration application contains information about all amazon listings available for added account accounts.
To show amazon inventory please navigate to the menu "Inventory".
If you add your amazon account to the application, salestio will request and download an inventory report from amazon account every 15 minutes. This also applies to QTY & Price changes for live amazon items.
When you just add a new account, please give salestio a little bit of time before the first items will become available here.
As soon as your amazon inventory downloaded, you can see a table with all inventory items available for all your amazon accounts.
- Product — the name of amazon item if an item as it is shown on Amazon marketplace
- Marketplace — amazon marketplace where an item is available
- Price — amazon item price. If you see price "0", most of all items it not fully finish the process of export, and amazon required additional details
- SKU Number — amazon item SKU that will identify the item and use for connection between Shopify Products and Amazon items
- ASIN — amazon item ASIN code with a link to the amazon page. Please notice, if item export is not completed page for an item could be not found
- QTY — amazon item QTY available for purchase by the buyer
- Status — amazon item status, available options “Inactive”, “Incomplete”, “Active”