Overview of Amazon Inventory
The Amazon Inventory page of the Salestio – Shopify Amazon integration application contains information about all Amazon listings available for added Amazon accounts.
To find Amazon inventory you should navigate to the "Inventory" tab.
If you add your Amazon account to the application, Salestio will request and download an inventory report from the Amazon account every 15 minutes. This also applies to QTY & Price changes for live Amazon items.
When you just add a new account, please give Salestio a little bit of time before the first items appear here.
As soon as your Amazon inventory is downloaded, you can see a table with all inventory items available for all your Amazon accounts.
- Product — the name of Amazon item as it is shown on the Amazon marketplace
- Marketplace — Amazon marketplace where an item is available
- Price — Amazon item price. If you see price "0", it is likely that the item is not completely exported, and Amazon required additional details
- SKU Number — Amazon item SKU that identifies the item and is used to connect Shopify Products and Amazon items
- ASIN — Amazon item ASIN code with a link to the Amazon page. Please note, if the item is not exported completely, the page for this item could be not found.
- QTY — Amazon item QTY available for purchase by the buyer
- Status — Amazon item status. Available options “Inactive”, “Incomplete”, “Active”
You can view your Inventory on your Seller Central account, as well as search for the needed items. However, with Salestio, you can find the needed product without leaving Shopify.
You can use the product title, SKU, or ASIN to find the needed product. Please keep in mind that the results are shown how they are displayed on Amazon. If your products have different titles on Amazon and Shopify, only the results with the Amazon title will be shown. To use the Search on Inventory, enter the value to the Search field and click the 'Filter' button. Salestio will show the results relevant to this request.
Here is a use case of how this search improvement can be beneficial for you. When you sent your Shopify products to Amazon, an error appeared stating that the product already exists on your Seller Central account with a different SKU. You can open the Inventory tab, enter the product title, and look at the results. On the screenshot below, we can see that the product exists in Inactive condition. Depending on the condition we need, we can go ahead and update the SKU on Shopify so that it matches SKU on Amazon.
Salestio will pull from Amazon inventory periodically. However, you can speed up the process by pressing the "Download inventories" button. Give the app a few minutes to fetch all the products.
If you have been selling on Amazon before and want to bring active products into a Selling list for syncing, you can do so here. Click on the "Sync Inventories with selling products" button and wait a few minutes. Salestio will look for items in Seller Central that have the same SKU as in Shopify and create a selling list for them.
For more details on syncing active Amazon listings, please check the article below: