Overview of Amazon Inventory
The Amazon Inventory page of the Salestio – Shopify Amazon integration application contains information about all Amazon listings available for added Amazon accounts.
To find Amazon inventory you should navigate to the "Inventory" tab.
If you add your Amazon account to the application, Salestio will request and download an inventory report from the Amazon account every 15 minutes. This also applies to QTY & Price changes for live Amazon items.
When you just add a new account, please give Salestio a little bit of time before the first items appear here.
As soon as your Amazon inventory is downloaded, you can see a table with all inventory items available for all your Amazon accounts.
- Product — the name of Amazon item as it is shown on the Amazon marketplace
- Marketplace — Amazon marketplace where an item is available
- Price — Amazon item price. If you see price "0", it is likely that the item is not completely exported, and Amazon required additional details
- SKU Number — Amazon item SKU that identifies the item and is used to connect Shopify Products and Amazon items
- ASIN — Amazon item ASIN code with a link to the Amazon page. Please note, if the item is not exported completely, the page for this item could be not found.
- QTY — Amazon item QTY available for purchase by the buyer
- Status — Amazon item status. Available options “Inactive”, “Incomplete”, “Active”