Selling List Overview [Amazon]
To start Amazon sales, you will need to create a new Selling List. Click the 'Add Selling List' button to start creating a new product group. This group will be connected and exported to Amazon.
After the selling list is created, it will be possible to find the whole list on the same page.
On this page, you can find the following elements:
- Name of Selling List — the name of the Selling list, needed to identify the Selling list among other lists
- Account — an Amazon account connected to the specific selling list
- Marketplace — an Amazon marketplace connected to the selling list
- Mode — defines how products are populated into the Selling List
- Collections — one or multiple Shopify collections connected to the Selling Lists. All products from these collections will be added to the selling list. When new items are added to the selected collections, these items will be automatically added to the list
- Product — one or multiple Shopify products will be added to the Selling List manually by selecting needed products.
- Config — configuration combination set for the Selling List. It includes "Global Profile" and "Amazon Profile". This configuration is required to set rules for exporting pricing and QTY
- List of assigned collections (only in Collections mode) — the collections added to the Selling List
- Product statistics and the latest log entries — the number of products that are currently active, pending, or stopped in every selling list. If new warnings in the log entries related to the selling list appear, they will also be displayed here
- Edit — edit the configuration of the Selling List
- View — view and edit the products added to the Selling List, run Amazon-related actions
- Logs — check operation logs related to the products from the selected Selling List
By selecting one or a few Selling Lists, it is possible to run bulk operations with the selected elements.
- Send to Amazon — sends to Amazon all products from the selected Selling Lists, that are not yet Linked to the Amazon items.
- Update QTY — schedules QTY updated for all products from the selected Selling Lists. This action can be set for the products that are linked to the Amazon items, and do not wait for the completion of the scheduled operations
- Update Price — same as above but only for the Price. Please note if there has already been the active job of QTY update, the item will be skipped
- Update QTY & Price — same as above but this time together with Price & QTY.
- Stop listing — sends QTY equals 0 for all products that are linked to the Amazon items and don't have scheduled operation
- Stop & Remove — sends QTY equals 0 for the active Amazon items. After this operation is completed, items from the Selling List, and then the Selling List is removed. Please note this operation can't be undone.