Information about dashboard
The dashboard allows you to get a quick overview of the status of your Shopify Amazon integration, check listings states, verify the latest Amazon orders.
Additionally, it gives quick access to the links to add Amazon accounts, Amazon profiles, global profiles, and selling lists.
Latest Amazon Orders
The list of the 5 most recent Amazon orders with the current statuses is located at the top left part of the screen. Click on the 'View all' link gives quick access to a full list of all orders.
Listings statistic block
The listings statistics blocks are located right below the section with orders. It includes
- Listings on Amazon — number of the currently active Amazon listings. It means that the product is linked to the Amazon item, is in stock, and doesn't have an active pending operation
- Ready to Send — number of listings that are ready to be linked to the Amazon items. This number represents items that are not linked inside the Selling Lists.
- Pending — number of listings waiting to complete Amazon operations like qty and/or price updates, stopped linkings, etc.
- Inactive — number of listings that were linked to Amazon listings, but currently are not in stock due to 0 QTY on Shopify, or are in the stopped state
You can find the following information in the right column:
- Products — number of products available inside Salestio. Please note here you can find not only products downloaded from the Shopify store but also the listings not connected from all included Amazon integrations. Please also take a look at the 'Last update' information that shows when the last update happened.
- Amazon accounts — the number of Amazon accounts added to Salestio. Here you can also find the button to create a new connection to the Amazon account.
- Selling lists — total number of selling lists created inside Salestio. On the right side, you can find the button to add a new selling list
- Amazon profiles — the total amount of Amazon profiles (Amazon-specific configuration) created inside the application along with the button to create a new Amazon profile
- Global profiles — the total amount of global profiles (qty & price related configuration) available in Salestio. The button to create a new global profile is also available here
Block with subscription status shows the information about the current subscription package and stats related to products and sales.
Here you can change your subscription package anytime by clicking the "Change Subscription" button.
For development stores, you will automatically receive a Free package that doesn't include limitations.
The section gives you quick access to the list of available documentation and videos. Here you can also open the form to submit a support ticket.
Latest unseen logs
This block shows a list of log entries not viewed before. This section outputs only warning and higher log records. The date and type of the log enty is also displayed here. To mark the log message as viewed, simply click the crossed eye icon, and the entry will disappear from the Dashboard. You will still be able to find it on the Logs page.
All other records will be shown when you click the 'View all' link. You can also access the list of all available log entries sorted by time. So, you can view the logs for the listings and orders.
Latest automatic Jobs
This block shows the list of the latest Amazon jobs and their current status. After adding a new Amazon account, Salestio schedules fetching the Amazon inventory report every 15 minutes. Also when operations like product send or update happen, the results will be shown on this list.