Create New Selling List [Amazon]
To create a new Selling List in Salestio — Shopify Amazon Integration, navigate to the Selling Lists tab and click the “Add Selling List” button.
In the new window, you will see the form that allows you to configure the settings of the new Selling List. The following configuration fields are available.
- Name of selling list — the name of the selling list, and how it will be represented across the application. A good practice is to use the name of the selected collection, the marketplace, or some specific setting.
- Amazon Account — Amazon account connected to the Selling List. After selecting an account, you will see the fields where you can select the Amazon marketplace and setting group.
- Mode — mode is used in the Selling List. Based on the mode Selling List uses different behavior to add products. Available modes:
- Product mode — you can select multiple products from the Shopify store and include them in the Selling List. These products will stay on the list until you do not remove them.
- Collections mode — you can select multiple Shopify collections that will be connected to the Selling List. All products from these collections will be added to the Selling List. The application will automatically add and remove Shopify products in/from Selling List and also export these products to the Amazon marketplace.
- Selling Categories (Collections) — showed if the selected mode is "Collections". Output list of the selected collections for specific Selling List. You can remove collections by deactivating the checkbox. Or add a new one by clicking "Select collections"
- Marketplace — a marketplace where products from Selling List will be exported to. The selling list can be connected to a single marketplace only. In this list, you can see all marketplaces attached to the selected Amazon account
- Selling profiles
- Global Selling Profile — settings related to QTY, Price, and other general parts of listings. It's possible to re-check the setting or add a new group. By default, you will see a single option "Default"
- Amazon Selling Profiles — settings related only to Amazon, like fulfillment duration, product creation, and others. To create new Amazon-related settings, you should click the "Add Profile" button
Products and Collections selection in various modes
Based on the selected Selling List mode, the way to add products and select collections varies.
In a Collections mode, the list of assigned collections can be changed only by editing the Selling List settings.
In a Product mode, products can be added and removed by the management of the Selling List products page.