Amazon Profile contains settings related to the Amazon connection. To create a new Amazon Profile, navigate to the 'Profiles' menu, switch to the 'Amazon Profiles' tab, and click the 'Add Amazon Profile' button.
- Name — the name of the Amazon profile and how it will be represented across Salestio Amazon Integration. Please enter the name that could help you identify this Amazon profile among others. A couple of examples: "Same day dispatch", "DE 3 days dispatch".
- Marketplace Mode — the model used for the Amazon profile.
- Any — target profile can be applied to any marketplace. Please note, this mode is not available with product creation mode.
- Single — target profile can be applied to the selected marketplace only. This mode is required to activate ASIN creation mode and transfer marketplace-specific details.
- Marketplace — displayed only in the 'Single' marketplace mode. It allows selecting one of the supported marketplaces where this Amazon Profile can be applied.
- Fulfillment latency — the number of days between the order date and the shipping date. It is the time that takes you to process the order before shipping it. The value inside Profile allows rewrite value from the Amazon account
- Allow Product creation — allows creating new ASIN codes on the Amazon marketplace by providing extra information to the listing
- Select Creation Profiles — displays the list of available Creation Profiles available for the selected marketplace
- Allow variation — allows adding variations for the specific items. This option should be enabled to create variants of the specific product. Otherwise, new products instead of new variants will be created. 'Allow Product creation' should be checked to enable 'Allow variation'
- Amazon GTIN Exemption — allows product export to Amazon without barcodes. 'Allow Product creation' should be enabled.
- Condition — allows sending Product conditions to Amazon.
Important! Make sure the Amazon Profile is not used in any Selling Lists. Otherwise, Salestio will not allow to delete it.
If you still want to delete the Amazon Profile, firstly remove it from the associated Selling List.