Amazon Orders Overview in Salestio Shopify
Salestio — Amazon integration has a feature that allows you to track all your Amazon sales. Salestio imports the orders directly to the Shopify Order section. Then they can be processed as a normal on-site sale.
A list of all Amazon Sales is located under the 'Orders' menu.
Please note that information is displayed here only after adding the Amazon account to Salestio. Another condition is to have sales on this account in the past two weeks.
If your Amazon account includes orders, they will be imported to Salestio and shown inside the Orders section.
You can find the following information on this page:
- Amazon order identification number followed by the recent order update date
- Buyer Name — the name of the Amazon order buyer
- Order Cost — total cost of the Amazon order including shipping
- Status — Status of the Amazon order. The order status can be one of the following
- Paid — the order is paid on Amazon and the order can be fulfilled
- Shipped — the order is shipped to the customer
- Incomplete — the order is not yet completed on Amazon. You should wait for the shipment of the order before it is finalized and paid for on Amazon
- Refunded — the order is canceled/refunded
- Partially Shipped — the order contains multiple items, some of the items have not yet been shipped
- View on Shopify — if the order is imported to Shopify, click here to view it
To view Amazon order details imported into the Salestio application, please click on the row containing this order.
Search and Filtering in Salestio Orders
Salestio allows searching and filtering the imported Amazon orders. To locate the needed order, copy and paste the Amazon order ID and click the Filter button.
The search option works great when you know the exact order ID you are trying to find. However, you might not know the specific order ID but you still want to narrow down the displayed results. In this case, various filtering options in Salestio work well.
You can filter orders by their statuses. It is useful when you want to locate orders that have not been fulfilled yet. In this case, the status is displayed as Paid. So, you can just filter out the products with the Paid status. You can also filter by any other statuses depending on your business needs. To display the results, click the Order status, check the needed status option and click "Filter".
Another important option is to filter Amazon orders by their imported to Shopify statuses.
Sometimes Amazon orders are not getting imported to Shopify despite being imported to Salestio. It might happen for various reasons. For example, Shopify products are out of stock or the particular item from the order cannot be found in the Shopify store.
Surely, you can always run a search when you have a specific order ID to reveal more info about such orders. With this new functionality in Salestio, you can check right from the app which orders were not imported to Shopify.
To do so, go to Salestio > Orders. Click the Import status filter, select "Not imported" and click Filter.
Not imported to Shopify order will be displayed. From there, you can go ahead and open orders to find more info on why they were not imported.