Orders Overview in Salestio Shopify
Salestio — Amazon integration has a feature that allows you to track all your amazon sales. Salestio imports the orders directly to the Shopify Order section. Then they can be processed as a normal on-site sale.
A list of all Amazon Sales is located under the 'Orders' menu.
Please note that information is displayed here only after adding the Amazon account to Salestio. Another condition is to have sales on this account in the past two weeks.
If your Amazon account includes orders, they will be imported to Salestio and shown inside the Orders section.
You can find the following information on this page:
- Amazon order identification number followed by the recent order update date
- Buyer Name — the name of the Amazon order buyer
- Order Cost — total cost of the Amazon order including shipping
- Status — Status of the Amazon order. The order status can be one of the following
- Paid — the order is paid on Amazon and the order can be fulfilled
- Shipped — the order is shipped to the customer
- Incomplete — the order is not yet completed on Amazon. You should wait for the shipment of the order before it is finalized and paid on Amazon
- Refunded — the order is canceled/refunded
- Partially Shipped — the order contains multiple items, some of the items not yet been shipped
To view Amazon order details imported into the application, please click on the row containing this order.