Create New Selling List
To create a new Selling List in Salestio — Amazon Integration, navigate using the menu to Selling Lists and click on the button “Add Selling List”.
In the new window, you will see the form that allows you to configure the settings of the new Selling List. The following configuration fields are available.
- Name of selling list — the name of the selling list, how it will be represented across the application. Good example — category selected, the marketplace, specific setting.
- Amazon Account — Amazon account connected to the Selling List. After selecting an account, you will see fields where you can select the amazon marketplace and setting group.
- Mode — mode used in the Selling List. Based on the mode Selling List could use different behavior of adding products. Available modes:
- Product mode — you can select multiple products from your store and include them in the Selling List. These products will stay on the list until you do not remove them.
- Categories mode — you can select multiple store categories that will be connected to the Selling List. All products from these categories will be added to the Selling List. The application will automatically add and remove your store products in/from the Selling List and also export these products to the amazon marketplace.
- Selling Categories — showed if mode for Selling List selected as "Categories". Output list of selected categories for specific selling list. You can remove categories by deactivating the checkbox. Or adding new by clicking on "Select categories"
- Marketplace — a marketplace where products from Selling List will be exported to. The selling list could be connected to a single marketplace only. In this list, you can see all marketplaces activated for selected amazon account
- Selling profiles
- Global Selling Profile — settings related to QTY, Price, and other general parts of listings. It's possible to re-check the setting or adding a new group. By default, you will see a single option "Default"
- Amazon Selling Profiles — settings related only to amazon, like fulfillment duration, product creation, and others. For creating new Amazon-related settings please click on the "Add Profile" button
Selection of products and collections for different modes
Based on the selected Selling List mode, the way of adding products and selecting collections is changed.
With a Categories mode, the list of assigned collections could be changed only during Selling List settings editing.
With a product mode, products could be added and removed with the management of the Selling List products page.