Selling List Overview
Selling list — the group of products connected with one Amazon account, one of Amazon marketplace, and using a set of Profiles (configuration).
On this page, you can find the following elements:
- Name of Selling List — the name of the Selling list, needed to identifying
- Account — amazon account connected to specific selling list
- Marketplace — amazon marketplace connected to selling list
- Mode — mode how products are populated in this Selling List
- Categories — one or multiple store categories connected to this Selling List. All products from these collections will be inserted into it. All new products in a specific category will be injected automatically into the list
- Product — one or multiple of your store products will be inserted into the Selling List.
- Config — configuration set selected to Selling List. Included "Global Profile" and "Amazon Profile". Required to set rules for exporting pricing and QTY
- List of assigned categories (only in Category mode) — categories selected for Selling List
- Selling List product statistics and information about the latest logs entry — you will see the number of products that are currently active, pending, or stopped on every selling list. If you have new warnings in the logs entry connected to the selling list, you can see them here
- Edit — edit configuration of Selling List
- View — view and edit products available inside the Selling List, perform amazon related actions
- Logs — check operation logs with all products in selected Selling List
Together with the selection of one or more Selling List rows, it is made possible to perform mass operations with the selected elements.
- Send to Amazon — all products in selected Selling Lists, that not yet Linked to amazon items, will be sent to amazon
- Update QTY — all products in selected Selling Lists, currently linked to amazon items, and not yet waiting for the result of scheduled operations, will be scheduled for update QTY
- Update Price — same as above but only for Price. Please notice if there is already the active job of update QTY, the item will be skipped
- Update QTY & Price — same as above but this time together with Price & QTY.
- Stop listing — send QTY = 0 for all products that linked to amazon items and don't have scheduled operation
- Stop & Remove — send QTY = 0 for active amazon items, after the operation is done to remove items from the Selling List and then remove Selling List itself. Please notice this operation can't be undone.