Adding your Amazon Account
To use Salestio — Shopify Amazon Integration you need to add your Amazon account into the app.
Salestio gives you the possibility to add more than one Amazon account. So if you have more than one Amazon account, you can add and use them both.
Please check the following video to see how it can be done or follow the steps bellow
To add your account, please follow our steps.
Navigate to the Amazon account section inside the application and click the 'Add Account' button.
- Select your account marketplace (North America, Europe, or Australia)
- Click the Sign up for the MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account.
- In the Developer's Name text box, type the name Salestio. It is merely for your reference in the future.
- In the Developer ID text box, enter the number:
- For North America: 9257-6117-9765
- For Europe: 3688-1991-6715
- For Australia: 4082-3658-7764
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next.
- Copy your “Seller ID” and paste it into the form below.
- Copy your “MWS Auth Token” and paste it into the form below.
2) Click the 'Save' button to confirm the account creation.
Please note after saving the account Seller ID and MWS Auth Token fields will be displayed as empty. It is for security reasons.